Bavaria Aircondition Engineering Ltd. is established in 2007 in Sofia , Bulgaria. The main activities of the company cover consultancy services and design of mechanical and electrical installations, focusing on energy-efficiency building systems.
The knowledge and expertise of the company’s founders guarantee the implementation of European standards and innovative solutions in design, execution and maintenance of building systems. The experience of the partners in the realization of major projects in Germany and worldwide has ensured the high quality of the provided consultancy services. Part of these services are:
Project Manager for:
- BMW FIZ Munich, Engine Test Benches, Technology Center, Germany
- DaimlerChrysler Van Technology Center, Office Building, Germany
- Airport Terminal 2, Munich Airport, Germany
- Audi Neckarsulm, Painting Plant Building A 18, Manufactory, Germany
- Audi Neckarsulm, RS Motorsports, Technology Center, Germany
- 5 Hoefe Munich, Mall with Offices, Germany
Consultancy Services for:
- Luijazui Financial Plaza Shanghai, Office Building Skyscraper, China
- New Production Lindner Taicang, China
Significant asset for further development of our business has the team of young, ambitious and qualifies staff with proper experience in the implementation of major design and construction projects in Bulgaria.
We are fully committed to deliver professional consultancy services covering all phases of the investment process in accordance with our clients’ needs, aiming at implementation of productive, energy-efficient and financially effective solutions.
Since September 2012, Bavaria Aircondition Engineering is a member of the Bulgarian Green Building Council - non-profit organization which efforts are aimed at developing a sustainable and energy-efficient living environment.